Fall Registration NOW OPEN!
Registrations will be accepted where room permits to maintain suitable class sizes.
Affordable rates and discounts provided!
Please check either by phone or email to ensure there is space available in the class of your choice.
REGISTRATION AND POLICIES
1) All families registering must submit our google form provided in your confirmation email as acceptance of Hoofers Performing Arts Ltd waiver of liability and pre-authorization agreement.
2) Class fees may be paid monthly or in full for the season with applicable discounts noted.
3) Students dropping out of class forfeit all fees remaining in month in which they withdraw.
4) Any further pre-authorized fees must be requested to be stopped in writing a minimum of 5 business days prior to the next payment being processed.
5) Registration fees are non-refundable. If a refund is deemed appropriate by management, equivalent dance credits will be applied. No cash refunds.
6) All students registered will perform in the year end recital unless we are otherwise notified by December 15th.
7) Costume deposits for spring recital are in the amount of $60 per class are pre-authorized for Dec 1st with a balance amount of $60 authorized for March 1st.
8) A charge of $50.00 will be levied on all NSF cheques.
9) Classes are subject to cancellation or re-scheduling dependent on student registration.
10) In the event of weather conditions beyond our control classes may only be made up if an alternate class is available within two weeks of the cancellation.
11) Missed classes will not be re-imbursed unless a doctor's note is issued.
12) In the event we are under lockdown due to health and safety reasons, classes will continue on zoom at the same price as regular class fees. There are no refunds for a period of time we are under government mandated lockdown, however withdrawal from the class is permitted.
13) All students must be properly attired in dance clothes and shoes with their hair tied back or in a bun. Ballet dress code must be strictly adhered to for those students in the Pre-Primary levels and up.
14) Students leaving money or valuables do so at their own risk. We will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items.
15) A lost and found box is located in the change room lobby however any dance shoes found are kept in Angela's office for your if you wish to see if any were left behind.
16) The parents/guardians and/or students will not hold Hoofers Performing Arts Ltd or any employee thereof responsible for any injuries sustained while participating in any programs offered.
17) Hoofers will not be held liable or responsible for any events cancelled eg. recitals, performances, competitions, conventions due to government lockdowns or circumstances out of our control.
18) Any monies paid to events or organizers by Hoofers Performing Arts Ltd on your behalf will be refunded as per the events refund policies less a 5% admin fee to Hoofers.
ALL PRICES INCLUDE HST. PRICING FOR THREE OR MORE CLASSES/WEEK ARE BASED ON A DISCOUNT SYSTEM. PLEASE CALL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON CLASS TIMES AND FEES.